Technology continues to develop over the years thus the invention of new electronic devices, gadgets and modern appliances used in everyday lives. Consumers used to purchase items that are readily made and are available only in a standard form for everybody. With the help of technology, everything can now be customized according to the desire of the customers. There are now different software available that makes it possible for online shops to let their own customers design their own shirts, mugs, among other products.
For online businesses, having their own brands stamped to their shipping boxes could mean a great deal to the business. It is the modern way of shipping and branding the business as well as a way of engaging with customers. For others, it may seemed unpractical to invest on customized boxes for packaging your items but there are various benefits to having your company name and logo on the box. There might be a substantial investment at first but the business will reap the benefits in the end.
- Good packaging. One of the tell tale signs of a successful business is evident in their packaging. Packaging not only helps a business get their own image but it will also convey product ownership to their customers. Sending out products in plain packaging says a lot about the kind of effort the company exerts for their business as well as their customers.
- Brand reinforcement. When a customer receives a package from a business that uses packaging with customized company name and logo, there is the presence of brand reinforcement even before the customer sees the product. A product can easily be associated with a business that often attaches its name to it and a customized packaging is the best way to do it. Branding will eventually be stamped into people’s mind and make them think of the company upon seeing familiar colors or logos that resemble the brand which makes customer think of positive things about the business.
- Better shipping experience. A big difference can be felt in even the littlest things such as customizing the packaging of your very own online business. It will make you feel more connected and engaged with your customers. An excellent shopping and shipping experience is what makes PaperMart.com successful both online and offline.
Everybody is aware of the rivalry between Apple and Samsung that even lead to legal battles. This battle for dominance in the global market has turned out into a game of clones. Samsung is set to take a leaf off Apple’s books for the next version of its flagship Galaxy smartphone. According to WSJ, expect Galaxy S7 to have a pressure sensitive display when it is launched next spring.
On the other hand, Apple is going to introduce its very own pressure sensitive 3D Touch tech on its iPhone 6S, its current flagship phone. This additional interaction layer on the iPhone will allow users to press down harder on the device if they want to view content. In short, there will no longer be a need to tap the screen several times.
The new, more sensitive touchscreen tech of Apple did not emerge from out a vacuum but it was tested by Cupertino on the Apple watch, a wearable device. The technology is now being called 3D Touch, a fancier and more sophisticated moniker. The 3D Touch advantage represents a marginal hardware gap vs. Android devices with relatively few iOS apps getting the chance to make interesting use of the technology.
This same hardware feature catch-up race played out when Apple added the fingerprint reader to its iPhone 5S in September 2013 when Samsung was planning to put the fingerprint scanner on its flagship device the following spring.
On the software side, Apple has always been accused of appropriating features from Android to be added to their iOS. According to WSJ sources, expect Samsung to add a new high speed charging USB Type-C port to Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. The port is supposed to deliver a full day’s charge in less than 30 minutes or even less. This is a very significant addition considering that it will solve most the customer’s problems regarding battery life.
If you are going to give away a Samsung or Apple device this Christmas, you can opt for the Paper Mart tulle for sprucing up gift packaging. An expensive gift certainly deserves the best kind of packaging provided by tulle fabric.
Having a website for your business is almost an inevitable strategy for improving your profits. Perhaps the first question that you should know is what a website is. In its most bare form, a website is a single domain which consists of various web pages. People should know all of this by now but surprisingly, a lot of people still do not know. Many still do not know the benefits that a website can provide for their business. It is quite shocking that many businesses do not actually have a website. If you are an entrepreneur and do not yet have a presence online, you are losing great opportunities for your business. Using a website can be used to accomplish different marketing strategies that will help your business grow.
As an entrepreneur, you should know where your consumers are. Think about it, what if your customers know about your business and services but cannot reach you? This is one of the lost opportunities when you do not have your own website.
Here are some benefits of having a website for your company.
- Cost effective. If you put up an ecommerce type of business, you will know exactly how much your website will cost you. Unlike a physical store wherein it is susceptible to different unexpected occurrences which can ruin your budget, websites will not pose you with the same risk.
- Accessible 24/7. Your website and other accounts in social media are accessible around the clock. Try to imaging that you want to buy something specific from a particularly store. However when you get to the store, it has already closed. Surely this is very frustrating and irritating. You will think twice again before going back and find instead another store that is more accessible. Since your website operates round the clock, this is convenience for your customers and your clients will be able to easily access your services and products.
If you are convinced to have your own website, you can seek the help of professionals from Perth Web Design. They are more than willing to assist and help you in creating a unique website for your business.
Some people are just busier than most and can’t have the time to go around Christmas shopping – good thing there is online shopping and next day delivery. If you are one of those people who haven’t started on their Christmas shopping list then this list of gadgets anyone can buy at the last-minute is the perfect solution.
- Tesco Hudl2. This powerful tablet is well-built and powered by Android. The price is affordable and the specs are great. The touchscreen is 8.3 inches and the processor is strong enough to keep up with the speed. The battery life can lasts for 8 hours. There also different colors to choose from. The good news is you can order the Tesco Hudl2 online.
- Bose QC25 Headphones. The latest headphone from Bose is the QC25 with a noise cancelling feature that is perfect for any public music or movie session. This is the best headphone there is from Bose and, not only that, it is very comfortable to use. You can have this the next day if you order now online.
- Anki Drive. The Anki Drive has a starter kit which includes a race track, two cars and a set of chargers. This model car racing on track is lots of fun to play with. This revolutionized started kit is equipped with artificial intelligence that will mimic how you drive. Anyone can control this using an Apple or Android smartphone.
- Amazon Fire TV. This little box can give you access to thousands of movies and TV series. The remote control can be controlled using voice commands. It also boasts a careful buffering feature for those who hate to wait for their video to load.
- Sony HX60V Camera. This camera is small in size yet very powerful – perfect for taking pictures this holiday season. The HX60V has a 20.4 megapixel and can be zoomed up to 30x. You can also share your photos to your smartphone with just one tap.
- Jawbone UP24. This fitness tracker is perfect after the holidays. What with all the holiday feasts and sweets, anyone who is health conscious will thank you for giving them this. It is not your ordinary fitness tracker. The wearer can put it on before sleeping and the tracker will be able to track how many hours they have slept and it will wake them up after they got enough sleep.
Packaging is an important part of production and sales. Great packaging can ultimately help give you a positive feedback and review. Online packaging stores offer the best varieties for packaging though there are a few things you need to consider when buying from an online packaging store.
- Determine the type of package you need. Choosing a type of package is easier said than done especially when given a whole lot of types to choose from. To determine the type of package you need, you should first consider the size, weight and appearance of your product. You must decide if you want it to have creative designs or just a plain old simple package. You must also determine the durability or fragility of your products for you to know whether you need to put safety fillings that can cushion your products or not. The type of product should greatly be considered. If you sell wine then you would need a wine bag, there is always a package type that is compatible with your product, be it shipping boxes, cellophanes, tulles or baskets.
- Determine the amount of package units that are needed. Easily understandable. Some products are delivered in bulk, so you must decide on the amount of package units you need to deliver your products.
- Look for a dependable online packaging store. You should be careful in choosing an online packaging store. Not all of them sell efficient and durable packaging materials. You should base your search on good reviews and positive feedback from other customers. You should also conduct a good research on the store from which you’re going to buy so that you don’t end up wasting time and money on a defective packaging product and poor quality service.
- Learn how to negotiate. You are the customer and it is your business that they want. Learn how to negotiate and bargain. You can use those skills to your advantage especially when buying in bulk. Always try to be smarter when buying from an online store. Effective negotiation can lead to good deals and a positive outcome.