Every professional wants to be at the top and be the best in their field. It is good that there are gadgets and high technology that can help bring a professional to their A-game. Realtors are included in the playing field. There are websites that help investors find a property like what they do in HomeUnion real estate investing, but other than that technology has so much more to offer for property realtors.
Some people might think that property realtors are traditional and old school. Some might even think that there are no gadgets made for realtors. Well, think again, because here are five awesome gadgets which realtors can use to attract home buyers.
- Drone – Usually drones are used during events for overhead shots. Realtors can leverage their game by getting shots of properties from different angles.
- Mini Mobile Printer – There is an Israeli start-up, ZUTA Labs that create mini printers that will fit into your pocket. You will be able to print from your tablet, laptop or phone onto different sizes of paper. Imagine if you have this gadget, you can just print all the documents that you need and your clients can sign them on the spot.
- PowerBank – Of course, if you are a realtor, your phone will be super busy. So you need to have a strong power bank on hand, everytime.
- Phone-enabled locks – You don’t have to use keys anymore with phone-enabled door locks. You no longer have to lose and find your keys, or carry bundles of keys with you all the time. Kwikset has iPhone-enable door locks which can make the life of realtors easier.
- CCTV Cameras and monitor – Make sure that you know what is happening in your neighborhood properties and get your properties a CCTV camera which you can monitor wherever you are.
These are just a few of available gadgets that you can use. This year, it is going to be even more exciting for property realtors, which means, they get to enjoy their job even better providing their clients with their dream houses. If you are a realtor, feel free to expand your reach through technology.